Cybershape – a completely new type of blade with a unique shape and larger hitting area!
- An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending and design-protected shape that provides an optimised hitting area.
- Cybershape Carbon is approved for all types of competition.
- Our studies have shown that, the optimal hitting area lies on the top half of the blade. That’s why we’ve optimised the hitting area to be 11% larger for the shakehand grip and 9% larger for the penhold grip compared to a traditional blade.
- CCF technology with a carbon fibre layer on the wood core for a softer touch and greater control.
- The shape allows the player to easily angle the bat as desired and get just the right amount of spin when serving.
- According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration with KTH, Cybershape has a more linear frequency response than a traditional blade, which creates a completely new feel during play.
- Developed in conjunction with top STIGA-sponsored players.
- Handmade in Sweden.
Material: Wood+Carbon Fibre
Weight: 85+/- 5(g)