The DNA series is STIGA’s first table tennis rubber manufactured in Germany. These table tennis rubbers are designed for a wide range of table tennis players and playing styles, from young talents who are starting to play with their first customised bat to professional players who only settle for the very best. We have developed DNA Future in collaboration with Chinese table tennis academies to create a rubber that gives you more control and spin. It’s the perfect rubber for those who want to progress from a 5-star racket to gluing their first bat. DNA Future comes in a medium-hard variety (47.5 degrees) and gives you the opportunity to develop your technique with a long lasting rubber. Just like the Pro version, the sponge features ESC (Enlarged Sponge Cells) technology, which means that the sponge has larger pores that provide a catapult effect, and thereby a higher arc in topspin rallies. It also means that the contact between the blade and the rubber is reinforced, thus providing a better feel and a crisp, clear sound when hitting the ball. As the rubber is optimised for the ABS ball and is made of a combination of natural and synthetic rubber, it has a longer durability compared to other table tennis rubbers in a similar price category.
- Table tennis rubber made in Germany, for players seeking to develop their technique.
- Ideal for those who want to glue their first bat.
- ESC technology offers a higher arc in topspin rallies.
- The combination of natural and synthetic rubber increases the durability of the rubber.
- Cream coloured sponge with transparent surface rubber optimised for the ABS ball.
- Developed in collaboration with Chinese table tennis academies.